Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Ultra tender and extra delicious, nothing beats a good French dip.
|2 packets onion soup mix|
|3 lbs beef oven roast|
|Provolone cheese, (sliced)|
|4 cups beef broth|
- Place oven roast in crock pot. Pour soup mix and beef broth into crock pot. Cook on low heat for 7-8 hours.
- Pull apart and shred roast with forks. Return roast to crock pot and cook additional 10 minutes.
- Cut rolls in half, add shredded roast to rolls. Top with cheese. Place sandwiches on baking sheet and broil open faced until cheese has melted.
- Ladle out juices from crock pot, serve in bowl with sandwiches.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >