Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crispy Baked Apple-Cranberry Treats
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Sweet pastry crisps with bits of apple and cranberry.
|8 tart apples, (peeled, cored and cut into 1/2-inch wedges)|
|1/2 cup apple juice|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|2 tablespoons lemon juice|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1 3/4 sticks butter, (unsalted)|
|1 cup flour|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 cup rolled oats|
|1 cup cranberries, (dried)|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine cinnamon with flour in a medium mixing bowl. Cut 1 1/2 sticks of butter into small chunks, add to cinnamon-flour mixture. Blend until small clumps form. Slowly add in sugar, oats, brown sugar and salt.
- In a separate bowl, toss together lemon juice with apples and sugar. Add in the cranberries, remaining butter and apple juice. Toss ingredients together.
- Spread mixture into a medium baking tray. Top with brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 60 minutes. The top should be golden brown.
|Course:||Dessert, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >