Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crispy Baked Apple-Cranberry Treats
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Sweet pastry crisps with bits of apple and cranberry.
|8 tart apples, (peeled, cored and cut into 1/2-inch wedges)|
|1/2 cup apple juice|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|2 tablespoons lemon juice|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1 3/4 sticks butter, (unsalted)|
|1 cup flour|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 cup rolled oats|
|1 cup cranberries, (dried)|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine cinnamon with flour in a medium mixing bowl. Cut 1 1/2 sticks of butter into small chunks, add to cinnamon-flour mixture. Blend until small clumps form. Slowly add in sugar, oats, brown sugar and salt.
- In a separate bowl, toss together lemon juice with apples and sugar. Add in the cranberries, remaining butter and apple juice. Toss ingredients together.
- Spread mixture into a medium baking tray. Top with brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 60 minutes. The top should be golden brown.
|Course:||Dessert, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >