Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cinnamon Sugar Breakfast Puffs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A fantastic way to start your morning.
|1 cup milk|
|3 cups flour|
|2 1/2 cups sugar|
|3 teaspoons baking powder|
|3 teaspoons cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 sticks butter|
|1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|2/3 cup shortening|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a 12-count muffin tin.
- Combine salt, flour, nutmeg and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine shortening and 1 cup sugar, mix together well. Add in the eggs and mix again. Lastly add the milk, beat well the add flour mixture, beat well.
- Fill each muffin tin with mixture. Place in oven and bake 20-25 minutes.
- While muffins are baking, melt butter in a safe bowl, pour in cinnamon and remaining sugar. Stir together and then top each muffin with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
|Course:||Side, breakfast, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >