Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cinnamon Sugar Breakfast Puffs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A fantastic way to start your morning.
|1 cup milk|
|3 cups flour|
|2 1/2 cups sugar|
|3 teaspoons baking powder|
|3 teaspoons cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 sticks butter|
|1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|2/3 cup shortening|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a 12-count muffin tin.
- Combine salt, flour, nutmeg and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine shortening and 1 cup sugar, mix together well. Add in the eggs and mix again. Lastly add the milk, beat well the add flour mixture, beat well.
- Fill each muffin tin with mixture. Place in oven and bake 20-25 minutes.
- While muffins are baking, melt butter in a safe bowl, pour in cinnamon and remaining sugar. Stir together and then top each muffin with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
|Course:||Side, breakfast, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >