Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 32 |
These wonderful appetizers are as pretty as they are delicious.
|1 pint grape tomatoes, (halved crosswise)|
|12 Mozzarella cheese balls, (cut into thirds)|
|32 wooden skewers, (4-inch)|
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar|
|1/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|5 basil leaves, (fresh, thinly sliced)|
|Kosher salt, (to taste)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
- Thread 1 tomato half, 1 piece of cheese, and another tomato half onto each skewer. Set skewers in a shallow serving dish.
- Place olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and black pepper in a small bowl; whisk to combine. Drizzle over tomato and cheese skewers.
- Sprinkle skewers with basil, and season with salt and black pepper.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >