Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Sweet Peppers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
These grilled sweet peppers enhance a variety of dishes.
|4 orange sweet peppers|
|4 red sweet peppers|
|4 yellow sweet peppers|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
- Prepare grill for direct, medium heat.
- Cut each pepper lengthwise into quarters, making sure to discard seeds, veins and stems.
- Place pepper slices in a bowl. Add oil, salt and black pepper; toss to coat.
- Place peppers, skin sides up, on grill rack. Cover grill. Cook peppers until they begin to soften, about 4 to 5 minutes. Turn peppers over, cover grill, and then cook peppers until slightly charred, about 3 to 4 minutes more. Place grilled sweet peppers back in bowl as they get done.
|Main Ingredient:||Peppers, Vegetables|
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >