Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Filet Mignon with Classic Steak House Rub
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
This incredibly flavorful and tender steak makes any occasion special.
|1/4 tsp. rosemary, dried|
|2 tsp. black peppercorns|
|1 tsp. dry mustard|
|1/2 tsp. garlic powder|
|3/4 tsp. kosher salt|
|4 4 oz. beef tenderloin steaks|
- Coarsely grind rosemary and peppercorns in a spice or coffee grinder. Place ground mixture in a small bowl.
- Add dry mustard, garlic powder and salt to rosemary mixture; stir to combine.
- Rub mixture evenly over both sides of steaks.
- Coat a grill rack with cooking spray then set steaks atop grill rack. Grill 3 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Filet Mignon|
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >