Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Classic Beef Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
The easiest way to enjoy beef kabobs.
|2 lb bottom round steak|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|8 oz sliced mushrooms|
|1 red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|1 yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Salt, to taste|
- Cut beef steak into cubes. Combine olive oil, oregano, garlic and pepper in large bowl. Add beef, mushrooms and bell pepper pieces to bowl and toss together.
- Alternately thread beef and vegetables onto eight 12-inch metal skewers, leaving small spaces between pieces.
- Bring grill to medium heat. Grill kabobs, covered for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally. Season kabobs with salt.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >