Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Classic Beef Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
The easiest way to enjoy beef kabobs.
|2 lb bottom round steak|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|8 oz sliced mushrooms|
|1 red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|1 yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Salt, to taste|
- Cut beef steak into cubes. Combine olive oil, oregano, garlic and pepper in large bowl. Add beef, mushrooms and bell pepper pieces to bowl and toss together.
- Alternately thread beef and vegetables onto eight 12-inch metal skewers, leaving small spaces between pieces.
- Bring grill to medium heat. Grill kabobs, covered for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally. Season kabobs with salt.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >