Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Grilled Corn on the Cob with Lime Juice and Chili Powder
Rate this Recipe
Makes 16 Pieces |
Lime juice and chili powder gives the corn a tasty kick.
|4 ears corn, shucked|
|2 tablespoons lime juice|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
|2 teaspoons coarse salt|
- Prepare grill for high heat.
- Place corn on the grill and cook for about 12 minutes, turning every now and then until kernels are just tender when pressed and lightly blackened in spots.
- Cut each cob into 4 pieces.
- Place corn pieces in a sturdy paper bag. Squeeze lime juice over corn pieces then sprinkle corn with chili powder and salt. Close bag then shake to coat.
|Main Ingredient:||Corn on the Cob, Vegetable|
|Course:||Lunch, Dinner, Side|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Get Your Grill On!
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >