Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Grilled Corn on the Cob with Lime Juice and Chili Powder
Rate this Recipe
Makes 16 Pieces |
Lime juice and chili powder gives the corn a tasty kick.
|4 ears corn, shucked|
|2 tablespoons lime juice|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
|2 teaspoons coarse salt|
- Prepare grill for high heat.
- Place corn on the grill and cook for about 12 minutes, turning every now and then until kernels are just tender when pressed and lightly blackened in spots.
- Cut each cob into 4 pieces.
- Place corn pieces in a sturdy paper bag. Squeeze lime juice over corn pieces then sprinkle corn with chili powder and salt. Close bag then shake to coat.
|Main Ingredient:||Corn on the Cob, Vegetable|
|Course:||Lunch, Dinner, Side|
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Get Your Grill On!
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >