Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Skirt Steak with Creamy Citrus Sauce
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4-6 |
Beef and citrus meet in this recipe for a tasty main dish.
|1 1 to 1.5 lbs. beef skirt steak, cut into 4" to 6" portions|
|1/2 cup fresh orange juice|
|1/3 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped|
|2 Tbsp. Mexican seasoning, dried and crushed|
|3/4 cup dairy sour cream|
|2 Tbsp. green onion, finely chopped|
|salt and pepper|
- Combine orange juice, cilantro and Mexican seasoning in small bowl. Place beef steak and 1/3 cup orange juice mixture in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Combine remaining orange juice mixture with sour cream and green onion. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. (May be refrigerated as long as overnight.)
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 7 to 12 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 8 to 12 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices; season with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve with citrus sauce.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Skirt Steak|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Get Your Grill On!
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >