Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Skirt Steak with Creamy Citrus Sauce
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4-6 |
Beef and citrus meet in this recipe for a tasty main dish.
|1 1 to 1.5 lbs. beef skirt steak, cut into 4" to 6" portions|
|1/2 cup fresh orange juice|
|1/3 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped|
|2 Tbsp. Mexican seasoning, dried and crushed|
|3/4 cup dairy sour cream|
|2 Tbsp. green onion, finely chopped|
|salt and pepper|
- Combine orange juice, cilantro and Mexican seasoning in small bowl. Place beef steak and 1/3 cup orange juice mixture in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Combine remaining orange juice mixture with sour cream and green onion. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. (May be refrigerated as long as overnight.)
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 7 to 12 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 8 to 12 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices; season with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve with citrus sauce.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Skirt Steak|