Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rosemary-Lemon Grilled T-Bones
Rate this Recipe
Serves Serves 6 |
Rosemary and lemon complement the robust flavor of T-bone steak.
|1 cup of olive oil|
|1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice|
|1/3 cup of chopped fresh rosemary|
|Freshly ground black pepper|
|6 (12 to 14-ounce) T-bone steaks, each about ¾-inch to 1-inch thick|
- In a large, glass baking dish, combine first 4 ingredients; add steaks and turn to coat. Cover and chill for 5 hours.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Remove steaks from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Sprinkle the steaks with kosher salt and then grill to desired doneness (grilling the meat for 4 minutes per side will yield rare meat.)
- When steaks are done, transfer to a plate. Serve.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, T-bone Steak|
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >