Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Boneless Top Sirloin Steak
Rate this Recipe
Makes 4 Servings |
After marinating, these steaks cook up with big flavor!
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 teaspoons prepared horseradish|
|2 teaspoons coarse salt|
|1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|4 boneless top sirloin steak|
- In a small bowl, stir together garlic, horseradish, salt, black pepper and olive oil.
- Set steaks in a shallow dish; rub garlic mixture all over steaks. Cover steaks then marinate in refrigerator up to 24 hours. Turn steaks occasionally while marinating.
- One hour before cooking remove steaks from the refrigerator.
- Preheat broiler. Broil steaks approximately 5-7 minutes per side (medium-rare) or until desired degree of doneness is reached. When steaks are finished cooking remove from broiler; allow steak(s) to rest 15 minutes before serving. Slice steaks across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place on a platter then serve.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Sirloin Steak|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >