Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Boneless Top Sirloin Steak
Rate this Recipe
Makes 4 Servings |
After marinating, these steaks cook up with big flavor!
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 teaspoons prepared horseradish|
|2 teaspoons coarse salt|
|1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|4 boneless top sirloin steak|
- In a small bowl, stir together garlic, horseradish, salt, black pepper and olive oil.
- Set steaks in a shallow dish; rub garlic mixture all over steaks. Cover steaks then marinate in refrigerator up to 24 hours. Turn steaks occasionally while marinating.
- One hour before cooking remove steaks from the refrigerator.
- Preheat broiler. Broil steaks approximately 5-7 minutes per side (medium-rare) or until desired degree of doneness is reached. When steaks are finished cooking remove from broiler; allow steak(s) to rest 15 minutes before serving. Slice steaks across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place on a platter then serve.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Sirloin Steak|
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >