Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pork Chops with Honey Mustard-Peach Sauce
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Honey mustard and peach preserves add wonderful flavor.
|4 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick|
|1/3 cup honey mustard|
|1/4 cup peach preserves|
|2 tablespoons lemon juice|
- Prepare grill for medium-hot heat.
- In a small bowl, combine honey mustard, peach preserves and lemon juice.
- Place chops on grill rack. Grill and baste chops with honey-peach sauce, turning occasionally. Grill for 8 to 9 minutes, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Discard any remaining basting sauce.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop, Pork|
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >