Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Spicy Chicken and Tangerine Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Citrus and poultry make a wonderful flavor combination.
|1 1/2 pounds chicken breast, (boneless, skinles, scut into 1-inch pieces)|
|2 red bell peppers, (cut into 1-inch pieces)|
|4 tangerines, (peeled and segmented)|
|1 onion, (cut into 1-inch pieces)|
|4 tablespoons Cajun seasoning|
|1 tablespoon green onion, (thinly sliced)|
|Barbecue sauce, (your preference)|
|4 metal skewers|
- Prepare grill for medium heat.
- While grill is heating, thread one piece of chicken, one piece of bell pepper, one tangerine segment, and one piece of onion onto each skewer. Repeat three more times for each skewer or until you use up all ingredients. Sprinkle skewers with Cajun seasoning.
- Place kabobs on grill rack, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes total or until cooked through. Turn kabobs occasionally while grilling.
- Garnish with green onions, and serve with rice and prepared barbecue sauce.
|Main Ingredient:||Fruit, Poultry|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >