Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mexican-Style Grilled Corn
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
These flavors are lip-smacking good!
|4 ears corn, husked|
|2 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice|
|Chili powder, to taste|
|Salt, to taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat.
- When grill is hot, place corn on grill and cook for about 5 minutes, until kernels begin to char. Turn corn and continue to cook until all sides have become slightly blackened.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and lime juice; season mayonnaise with chili powder, salt and black pepper. If you would like, you can add more lime juice.
- Serve with grilled corn.
|Nutrition:||Vitamin B3, Manganese, Fiber, Vitamin B5, Vitamin C|
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >