Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Skirt Steak with Chili-Roasted Potatoes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
The classic steak and potatoes meal with a Southwestern twist.
|1 1/2 pounds gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|6 thyme sprigs|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
|1 lemon, quartered|
|1 1/2 pounds skirt steak|
|Salt, to taste|
|Fresh ground pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine potatoes, oil, thyme sprigs, chili powder, 1 teaspoon salt and about 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Transfer potatoes to a roasting pan and cook for about 40 minutes until potatoes are crisp and golden brown; stir once during cooking time. When potatoes are finished cooking remove and set aside.
- Heat broiler. Season steak with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Place steak on a broiler pan then broil for 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare or until desired degree of doneness is reached. Transfer to a cutting board and let steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with potatoes and lemon quarters.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Skirt Steak|
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >