Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple Cheddar Pizza with Toasted Pecans
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A pizza unlike anything you've had before.
|1 ready-made pizza dough|
|1 cup grated white cheddar cheese|
|3 red apples, thinly sliced|
|1 cup apple juice|
|1 tablespoon cornstarch|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|2 tablespoons honey|
|1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
- Pre-heat oven to 425° F.
- Lightly coat 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Press dough into pizza pan.
- Pour apple juice in a small pot. Bring to medium heat and cook apples until tender. Drain off juice and reserve. Place apple slices on dough.
- Pour cornstarch, cinnamon, and honey into reserved apple juice. Cook over medium heat until clear. Pour sauce over apples.
- Sprinkle pecans and sugar on top of apples, then top with white cheddar. Place pizza in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >