Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple Cheddar Pizza with Toasted Pecans
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A pizza unlike anything you've had before.
|1 ready-made pizza dough|
|1 cup grated white cheddar cheese|
|3 red apples, thinly sliced|
|1 cup apple juice|
|1 tablespoon cornstarch|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|2 tablespoons honey|
|1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
- Pre-heat oven to 425° F.
- Lightly coat 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Press dough into pizza pan.
- Pour apple juice in a small pot. Bring to medium heat and cook apples until tender. Drain off juice and reserve. Place apple slices on dough.
- Pour cornstarch, cinnamon, and honey into reserved apple juice. Cook over medium heat until clear. Pour sauce over apples.
- Sprinkle pecans and sugar on top of apples, then top with white cheddar. Place pizza in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >