May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Toffee Apple Blondies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
Sweet, gooey and oh so satisfying.
|2 cups flour|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|2/3 cup butter|
|2 cups packed brown sugar|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
|2 apples, peeled, cored and chopped|
|1/2 cup toffee bits|
|For the Frosting:|
|1/2 cup butter|
|1 cup packed brown sugar|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|2 1/2 cups powdered sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, cream butter together with brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract, beat together until smooth. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and beat until just combined.
- Fold in chopped apple and toffee bits. Spread onto baking pan and bake for 25-35 minutes. Set on a rack to cool.
- While blondies are cooling, melt butter in a medium saucepan. Once the butter has melted, add brown sugar, milk, salt, and vanilla extract. Bring to a boil, then set aside to cool. Once mixture has reached room temperature, whisk in powdered sugar. Spread frosting over blondies and enjoy.
|Main Ingredient:||Apple, Toffee|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >