May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pan-fried Honey Mustard Chicken breasts
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Crunchy, tangy and totally delicious.
|1/4 cup Dijon mustard|
|1/2 cup honey|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|2 cups panko flakes|
|2 boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|2 teaspoons salt|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Pour vegetable oil into a skillet. Bring skillet to medium-high heat.
- Combine Dijon mustard, honey and minced garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Stir together panko flakes and salt in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in mustard mixture, then in panko flakes.
- Place breaded chicken breasts in hot skillet, frying on one side for about 5 minutes. Flip breasts over and transfer the chicken in the skillet to the oven, bake 10 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >