May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Boneless Beef Short Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
These short ribs will have everyone licking their fingers.
|1/2 cup packed light brown sugar|
|1/2 cup paprika|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|3 teaspoons granulated onion|
|1/2 teaspoon cayenne|
|2 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt|
|2 1/2 tablespoons ground black pepper|
|2 lb boneless beef short ribs, cleaned|
|1 cup BBQ sauce|
- Place brown sugar, paprika, granulated sugar, onion, cayenne, salt, and black pepper in a medium bowl, stir ingredients together.
- Generously sprinkle ribs with seasoning, coating all sides. Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Oil grill rack then preheat grill by turning all burners on high. Close lid and allow grill to preheat for 10 minutes.
- When grill is ready, reduce heat to medium and set beef ribs in the grill and close lid. Turn ribs every 5 minutes, for a total cooking time of 20 minutes, in order for every side of the ribs to get slightly caramelized.
- Reduce heat slightly then brush the ribs with BBQ sauce. Close lid and cook ribs for 2 minutes. Flip and brush with sauce, close lid and cook for 2 minutes.
- Transfer ribs to a platter, cover with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef Ribs|
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >