May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pan-Fried Pork Chops with Balsamic Sauce
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A balance of sophisticated flavors.
|1 package long-grain rice, 6 oz.|
|3 tablespoons flour|
|1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|6 boneless pork chops|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|2 cloves garlic, pressed|
|1/3 cup balsamic vinegar|
|1 can chicken broth, 15 oz.|
- Cook rice according to package directions then keep warm while pork chops are being prepared.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, 1 teaspoon rosemary, salt and black pepper. Dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet set over medium-high heat melt oil with butter. Add garlic to skillet; saute for 1 minute. Add pork chops to skillet and cook until golden, about 4 minutes per side. Remove chops from skillet.
- Add vinegar and broth to skillet. Stir the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon to loosen any bits. Cook vinegar and broth until reduced by half, about 6 minutes.
- Add pork chops back to skillet and cook until done, about 5 minutes more. Serve over rice.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >