May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bourbon Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
These wings pack a lot of flavor in a small package.
|3/4 cup soy sauce|
|3/4 cup brown sugar|
|3/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon ginger, ground|
|1/2 onion, minced|
|3/4 cup bourbon|
|2 lb. chicken wings|
|3 tablespoons dry white wine|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Place the chicken and the marinade in an 8x8-inch glass baking dish and bake for 45 minutes, basting every 10 minutes with pan juices.
- Remove the chicken. Scrape the pan juices with all the brown bits into a frying pan.
- Heat over medium heat and add the white wine.
- Cook down until a thick sauce is obtained.
- Stir and add the chicken.
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >