May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten Free Chipotle Bacon Sliders
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Small size, huge flavor.
|4 strips bacon, cooked and chopped|
|3 tablespoons coconut oil|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste|
|1 yellow onion, sliced into thin rounds|
|1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder|
|2 tablespoons lime juice|
|1 lb ground beef|
|1 teaspoon cumin powder|
|Fresh vegetables, optional, for garnish|
|Gluten-free slider buns|
- Place 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a medium pan. Bring to medium heat. Once hot, add onions and saute until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- As onions are cooking, mash together 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, avocado and lime juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine chopped bacon, chipotle chili powder, ground beef and cumin powder. Season with sea salt. Once combined, form into 8 small patties.
- In a separate pan, add 1 tablespoon coconut oil and bring to medium-high heat. Once hot, cook patties for 5 minutes per side.
- Place cooked patties on slider buns. Top patties with onions, avocado mix and fresh vegetables.
|Course:||Dinner, lunch, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >