May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
6-Ingredient Chicken Tortilla Bake
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A deliciously easy Southwestern style dish.
|12 corn tortillas, (cut into small strips)|
|1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese|
|1 cup salsa|
|1/2 cup milk|
|1 can cream of chicken soup|
|3 cups cooked chicken, (cubed)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine salsa, milk and cream of chicken soup in a mixing bowl.
- Spread 1/3 of the tortilla strips on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Add cubed chicken to baking dish.
- Spoon half of the soup mixture over the top of the chicken.
- Repeat tortilla strips, cubed chicken and soup mixture layers. Top with remaining tortilla strips and sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil, place in oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and bake for 5 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >