May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Extra Sweet Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 36 |
The perfect cookie for fall.
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar|
|1 cup sugar|
|1 stick butter|
|1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice|
|1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/2 cup pumpkin puree|
|1/2 cup powdered sugar|
|4 cups flour|
|1/2 cup vegetable oil|
|1/4 teaspoon baking soda|
|4 tablespoons water|
|1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice|
|3 cups powdered sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, and vegetable oil. Mix together well, until smooth.
- Add salt, cream of tartar, pumpkin pie spice, flour and baking soda. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon dough onto baking sheet. Press down with bottom of glass.
- Place in oven and bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- As cookies are cooling. Combine water, pumpkin pie spice and powdered sugar for glaze.
- Spread glaze on top of cookies and let harden for 2 hours before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >