May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pineapple and Pepper Pork Stew
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Sweet, tangy and all together tasty.
|4 pork chops, chopped|
|3 carrots, sliced|
|1/2 cup chicken broth|
|3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce|
|1 can pineapple chunks, drained and juice reserved, 8 oz.|
|1 tablespoon cornstarch|
|1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced|
|1 tablespoon cooking oil|
- Pour cooking oil into a skillet and bring to medium-high heat. Once hot, add pork and brown on all sides.
- Combine pork, carrots, broth and teriyaki in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Combine reserved pineapple juice with cornstarch in a mixing bowl. Stir into crock pot.
- Add pineapple and green bell pepper. Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes, until bubbly and thickened.
|Cooking Method:||Skillet, Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >