May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chickpea Quinoa Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
High in protein and big on flavor.
|2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed, 15 oz. each|
|Salt, to taste|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/4 teaspoon paprika|
|1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 cup dry quinoa|
|5 Roma tomatoes, diced|
|1 1/2 cups diced red onion|
|1 English cucumber, diced|
|1/2 cup hemp seeds|
|1 cup chopped fresh cilantro|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Place the chickpeas in a large bowl. Season with salt, garlic powder, and paprika. Drizzle the olive oil over top and toss to coat. Transfer a large, rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Cook the quinoa according to the package directions. Let cool for 5 minutes then fluff with a fork.
- Place the chopped tomatoes to a strainer and shake to drain excess liquid.
- Place the chickpeas, quinoa, and tomatoes in a large salad bowl. Add the red onions, cucumber, hemp seeds, and cilantro. Sprinkle the lemon juice over top and toss to combine.
- Spoon the salad into serving bowls and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Chickpeas, Quinoa|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >