Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Chicken Nachos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A yummy and cheesy snack that's easy to make.
|2 tsp. canola oil|
|1 can black beans, rinsed and drained,15 oz.|
|1 teaspoon garlic, minced|
|1 teaspoon oregano, dried|
|1/4 teaspoon cumin, ground|
|2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded|
|5 teaspoons fresh lime juice|
|1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced|
|8 cups tortilla chips|
|8 oz. Pepper Jack cheese, shredded|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 teaspoon pepper|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large skillet, sauté the beans, garlic, oregano and cumin in oil for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, combine the shredded rotisserie chicken, lime juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- In a greased 13" x 9" baking dish, layer half of the tortilla chips, beans, chicken, cheese and green onions. Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
|Main Ingredient:||Cheese, Chicken, Beans|
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >