Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Chicken Nachos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A yummy and cheesy snack that's easy to make.
|2 tsp. canola oil|
|1 can black beans, rinsed and drained,15 oz.|
|1 teaspoon garlic, minced|
|1 teaspoon oregano, dried|
|1/4 teaspoon cumin, ground|
|2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded|
|5 teaspoons fresh lime juice|
|1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced|
|8 cups tortilla chips|
|8 oz. Pepper Jack cheese, shredded|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 teaspoon pepper|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large skillet, sauté the beans, garlic, oregano and cumin in oil for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, combine the shredded rotisserie chicken, lime juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- In a greased 13" x 9" baking dish, layer half of the tortilla chips, beans, chicken, cheese and green onions. Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
|Main Ingredient:||Beans, Chicken, Cheese|
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >