Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A simple burger with a lot of flavor!
|2 lbs. ground beef|
|1 packet ranch dressing mix, 1 oz.|
|1 egg, (lightly beaten)|
|3/4 cup saltine crackers, (crushed)|
|1 onion, (peeled and chopped)|
|8 hamburger buns|
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, combine the ground beef, ranch dressing mix, egg, crushed crackers and onion. Form mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place patties on the grill and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
- Serve burgers on hamburger buns.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >