Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A simple burger with a lot of flavor!
|2 lbs. ground beef|
|1 packet ranch dressing mix, 1 oz.|
|1 egg, (lightly beaten)|
|3/4 cup saltine crackers, (crushed)|
|1 onion, (peeled and chopped)|
|8 hamburger buns|
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, combine the ground beef, ranch dressing mix, egg, crushed crackers and onion. Form mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place patties on the grill and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
- Serve burgers on hamburger buns.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >