Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Salmon Citrus Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Salmon rubbed with select spices and grilled to perfection.
|Olive oil cooking spray|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|2 teaspoons sesame seeds|
|16 bamboo skewers, (soaked in water for 1 hour)|
|1 1/2 lb skinless wild salmon fillets, (cut into cubes)|
|2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano|
|1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes|
|2 lemons, (sliced very thin)|
|1 teaspoon ground cumin|
- Heat grill to medium and spray grates with olive oil spray.
- Combine sesame seeds, oregano, red pepper flakes and cumin in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Thread and alternate salmon and folded lemon slices on bamboo skewers.
- Lightly coat kabobs with olive oil spray. Season with kosher salt and spice mix.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >