Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Salmon Citrus Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Salmon rubbed with select spices and grilled to perfection.
|Olive oil cooking spray|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|2 teaspoons sesame seeds|
|16 bamboo skewers, (soaked in water for 1 hour)|
|1 1/2 lb skinless wild salmon fillets, (cut into cubes)|
|2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano|
|1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes|
|2 lemons, (sliced very thin)|
|1 teaspoon ground cumin|
- Heat grill to medium and spray grates with olive oil spray.
- Combine sesame seeds, oregano, red pepper flakes and cumin in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Thread and alternate salmon and folded lemon slices on bamboo skewers.
- Lightly coat kabobs with olive oil spray. Season with kosher salt and spice mix.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >