Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Classic Beef Cheeseburgers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
You'll love how simple these burgers are to make.
|1 lb. ground beef|
|2 tsp. steak seasoning blend|
|4 hamburger buns, split|
|4 slices cheese, such as Cheddar, American, Swiss, etc.|
|4 lettuce leaves|
|4 tomato slices|
|Ketchup, for topping|
|Mustard, for topping|
|Onion, sliced,for topping|
|Pickles, for topping|
- Combine ground beef and steak seasoning in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2" thick patties.
- Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill covered for 7-9 minutes turning occasionally. About 2 minutes before burgers are done, place buns on top grill rack to toast. During last minute of grilling, top each burger with cheese slice.
- Line bottom of each bun with lettuce leaf; top with tomato slice, burger, and toppings, as desired. Close sandwiches.
|Main Ingredient:||Ground Beef|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >