Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Classic Beef Cheeseburgers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
You'll love how simple these burgers are to make.
|1 lb. ground beef|
|2 tsp. steak seasoning blend|
|4 hamburger buns, split|
|4 slices cheese, such as Cheddar, American, Swiss, etc.|
|4 lettuce leaves|
|4 tomato slices|
|Ketchup, for topping|
|Mustard, for topping|
|Onion, sliced,for topping|
|Pickles, for topping|
- Combine ground beef and steak seasoning in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2" thick patties.
- Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill covered for 7-9 minutes turning occasionally. About 2 minutes before burgers are done, place buns on top grill rack to toast. During last minute of grilling, top each burger with cheese slice.
- Line bottom of each bun with lettuce leaf; top with tomato slice, burger, and toppings, as desired. Close sandwiches.
|Main Ingredient:||Ground Beef|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >