Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Citrus-Marinated Beef & Fruit Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Fruity, sweet and all together incredble!
|1 lb. beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick|
|1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped|
|1 tablespoon smoked paprika|
|1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper, optional|
|4 cups mango, watermelon, peaches or plums, cubed|
|Salt, to taste|
- Grate peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice from orange; reserve juice. Combine orange peel, cilantro, paprika, and ground red pepper, if desired, in small bowl. Place beef and 2 1/2 tablespoons cilantro mixture in food-safe plastic bag, coat evenly. Place remaining cilantro mixture and fruit in separate food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bags securely. Marinate beef and fruit in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Soak eight 9" bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes; drain. Thread beef onto four skewers. Thread fruit onto remaining four separate skewers.
- Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill beef kabobs, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 9 to 11 minutes) for medium rare (145° F) to medium (160° F) doneness, turning occasionally. Grill fruit kabobs 5 to 7 minutes or until softened and beginning to brown, turning once.
- Serve with beef with salt and pepper, as desired. Drizzle reserved orange juice over fruit kabobs.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >