Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chili-Crusted Tri-Tip Roast
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
An ultra delicious roast that’s perfect for big families.
|2 lb. beef tri-tip roast|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|2 teaspoons ground cumin|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, ground|
|1/4 teaspoon white pepper, more to taste|
|Salt, to taste|
|Fresh ground pepper, to taste|
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- Combine chili powder cumin, onion powder, garlic powder and pepper in small bowl; press evenly onto roast.
- Place roast in a shallow roasting pan and into oven. Do not add water or cover. Roast for 30-40 minutes for medium rare; 40-45 minutes for medium doneness.
- Remove roast from oven. Transfer roast to carving board; tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Carve roast into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >