Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Glazed Pork Sirloin Roast
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A 5-star pork roast that's actually easy to prepare.
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon ground pepper|
|1 clove garlic, crushed|
|3 lb bone-in sirloin pork roast|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|1 tablespoon cornstarch|
|1/4 cup vinegar|
|1/4 cup water|
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In a bowl, combine salt, pepper, and garlic. Rub thoroughly all over pork. Place pork in an uncovered roasting pan on the middle rack.
- Roast for 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, place sugar, cornstarch, vinegar, water, and soy sauce in a small saucepan. Heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to bubble and thicken slightly.
- Brush roast with glaze 3 or 4 times during the last hour of cooking. Pour remaining glaze over roast before serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >