Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey-Glazed Rack of Lamb
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A sweet and tangy rack of lamb recipe.
|3 tablespoons butter|
|3 cup onions, (chopped)|
|1 cup carrot, (chopped)|
|2 cup beef broth|
|2 cup dry red wine|
|1 cup chicken broth|
|2 teaspoon tomato paste|
|1 teaspoon rosemary, (fresh, chopped)|
|2 tablespoons flour|
|1/2 cup honey|
|3 tablespoons soy sauce|
|2 tablespoons Dijon mustard|
|2 racks of lamb, (trimmed)|
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in heavy large pot over medium-high heat. Add onions and carrot and saute until deep brown, about 12 minutes. Add beef broth and next 4 ingredients; boil 10 minutes to blend flavors.
- Mix flour and 1 tablespoon butter to paste in bowl. Whisk into sauce. Simmer until sauce thickens, whisking occasionally, about 10 minutes. Strain. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Whisk honey, soy sauce and mustard in small bowl to blend; add 2 tablespoons glaze to sauce. Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper. Place on baking sheet. Brush each rack with some of remaining glaze. Roast until thermometer inserted into center of lamb registers 130° F, brushing often with more glaze, about 35 minutes.
- Rewarm sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Cut lamb between bones into chops. Serve chops with sauce.
|Main Ingredient:||Lamb, Rack of Lamb|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >