Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Herb Turkey Wrap
Rate this Recipe
Makes 4 servings |
|2 Tbsp light cream cheese|
|2 tsp fresh dill leaves, minced|
|4 herb tortilla wraps|
|8 butter lettuce leaves|
|12 oz. turkey breast, sliced|
|1 tomato, sliced thin|
|1/2 avocado, sliced|
|1 cup bean sprouts|
- Combine cream cheese and dill in a small bowl. Spread 1/2 teaspoon of cream cheese mixture on each wrap and top with 2 lettuce leaves.
- Stack 3 oz. of turkey on the lettuce and place two tomato slices on each stack of turkey.
- Divide avocado slices evenly among the wraps and place on top of tomatoes. Divide sprouts evenly among wraps and place on top of avoado.
- Fold bottom of the wrap toward the top and roll until filling is encased in wrap. Serve!
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >