Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Herb Turkey Wrap
Rate this Recipe
Makes 4 servings |
|2 Tbsp light cream cheese|
|2 tsp fresh dill leaves, minced|
|4 herb tortilla wraps|
|8 butter lettuce leaves|
|12 oz. turkey breast, sliced|
|1 tomato, sliced thin|
|1/2 avocado, sliced|
|1 cup bean sprouts|
- Combine cream cheese and dill in a small bowl. Spread 1/2 teaspoon of cream cheese mixture on each wrap and top with 2 lettuce leaves.
- Stack 3 oz. of turkey on the lettuce and place two tomato slices on each stack of turkey.
- Divide avocado slices evenly among the wraps and place on top of tomatoes. Divide sprouts evenly among wraps and place on top of avoado.
- Fold bottom of the wrap toward the top and roll until filling is encased in wrap. Serve!
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >