Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Herb Turkey Wrap
Rate this Recipe
Makes 4 servings |
|2 Tbsp light cream cheese|
|2 tsp fresh dill leaves, minced|
|4 herb tortilla wraps|
|8 butter lettuce leaves|
|12 oz. turkey breast, sliced|
|1 tomato, sliced thin|
|1/2 avocado, sliced|
|1 cup bean sprouts|
- Combine cream cheese and dill in a small bowl. Spread 1/2 teaspoon of cream cheese mixture on each wrap and top with 2 lettuce leaves.
- Stack 3 oz. of turkey on the lettuce and place two tomato slices on each stack of turkey.
- Divide avocado slices evenly among the wraps and place on top of tomatoes. Divide sprouts evenly among wraps and place on top of avoado.
- Fold bottom of the wrap toward the top and roll until filling is encased in wrap. Serve!
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >