Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Herb Turkey Wrap
Rate this Recipe
Makes 4 servings |
|2 Tbsp light cream cheese|
|2 tsp fresh dill leaves, minced|
|4 herb tortilla wraps|
|8 butter lettuce leaves|
|12 oz. turkey breast, sliced|
|1 tomato, sliced thin|
|1/2 avocado, sliced|
|1 cup bean sprouts|
- Combine cream cheese and dill in a small bowl. Spread 1/2 teaspoon of cream cheese mixture on each wrap and top with 2 lettuce leaves.
- Stack 3 oz. of turkey on the lettuce and place two tomato slices on each stack of turkey.
- Divide avocado slices evenly among the wraps and place on top of tomatoes. Divide sprouts evenly among wraps and place on top of avoado.
- Fold bottom of the wrap toward the top and roll until filling is encased in wrap. Serve!
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >