Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crunchy Black Bean Tacos with Slaw and Feta
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
|1 15 oz. can black beans, drained|
|1/2 tsp. ground cumin|
|1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice|
|5 tsp. olive oil, divided|
|2 cups coleslaw mix|
|2 green onions, chopped|
|1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped|
|Salt and black pepper|
|4 corn tortillas|
|1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled|
|Bottled hot sauce|
- Place beans and cumin in a small bowl; partially mash beans.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lime juice and 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- Add coleslaw, green onions and cilantro to bowl with olive oil; stir to combine and coat, then season slaw with salt and black pepper.
- Heat 3 teaspoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat.
- Set tortillas, in a single layer, in the skillet.
- Evenly divide bean mixture onto half of each tortilla and cook for 1 minute. Fold tacos in half and continue cooking about 1 minute per side, until golden brown.
- Serve tacos with slaw, feta and hot sauce.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >