Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chili con Queso y Pollo
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
An irresistible Southwest dish that's so easy to make.
|2 tablespoons butter|
|1 tomato, diced|
|1 tablespoon onion, chopped|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 lb. cheddar or other similar cheese, shredded|
|8 oz. sour cream|
|2 chicken breast halves, skinless, boneless,cooked and shredded|
|4 oz. canned green chiles, chopped|
|2 tablespoons salsa, hot or mild|
|1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt|
|1/4 teaspoon oregano, dried|
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat until melted and stir in the tomato, onion, and garlic.
- Cook until the tomato has released its juice and the juice has become thick and syrupy, about 10 minutes.
- Mix in the cheese and stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the sour cream, shredded chicken, green chiles, salsa, seasoned salt, and oregano until thoroughly mixed, and cook until hot but not simmering, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Serve hot.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >