Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Kung Pao Beef
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Try making this classic dish at home tonight!
|4 eye round steaks, cut 3/4" to 1" thick|
|1/2 cup kung pao or Szechuan stir-fry sauce, prepared|
|1/2 cup water|
|1/4 teaspoon red pepper, crushed|
|1 package Asian vegetable blend|
|1/2 cup roasted peanuts, (unsalted)|
|Brown rice, (cooked, optional)|
|green onions, (chopped, optional)|
- Combine kung pao sauce, water and red pepper in small bowl. Place beef steaks and sauce mixture in large nonstick skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
- Remove beef; keep warm. Add frozen vegetables to skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook, covered, 5 to 7 minutes or until just tender, stirring once. Stir in peanuts.
- Serve steaks with vegetable mixture over rice, if desired. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >