Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Watermelon Strawberry Salsa
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Great as a dip or garnish to the entrée.
|2 cups watermelon, seeded and diced|
|2 cups strawberries, diced|
|3 tablespoons lime juice|
|1/4 cup red onion, diced|
|1/4 teaspoon honey|
|1/4 cup fresh cilantro|
- Toss together watermelon, strawberries, lime juice, red onion, honey and cilantro in a mixing bowl.
- Cover mixing bowl and place in the refrigerator. All to chill for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Watermelon, Strawberries|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >