Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A fantastic morning treat that’s perfectly sweet and crispy.
|1/2 cup butter, cut into thin slices|
|1/2 cup sugar, more for topping|
|1/2 cup toffee bits|
|2 tablespoons instant coffee|
|2 cups flour|
|1/4 cup vanilla ice cream, melted|
|1 tablespoon baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine melted vanilla ice cream and instant coffee together in a mixing bowl. Stir together very well. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl. Add small amount of butter and stir together well. After combined, add toffee bits and stir together. Add ice cream coffee mixture, mix with a fork until combined.
- Pat dough into a 10-inch circle that's 1-inch thick. Cut dough into 12 wedges. Arrange on a baking sheet and sprinkle a small amount of sugar on top of each scone. Place baking sheet into oven and bake for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 300° F and bake an additional 12 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >