Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Skillet Pork Chops with Roasted Vegetables
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A tasty pork dish that's extra tender.
|4 red potatoes, cut into 8 wedges|
|4 cloves garlic, pressed|
|1 tablespoon dried thyme|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|2 teaspoons salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 onion, sliced|
|1 portobello mushroom, quartered|
|1 zucchini, quartered|
|1 yellow squash, quartered|
|1/4 cup flour|
|1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning|
|2 teaspoons dried thyme|
|1 cup vegetable oil|
|4 bone-in pork loin chops, 3/4-inch thick|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place potatoes, garlic, thyme, olive oil, salt and black pepper into a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan; toss to coat. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add onion, mushroom, zucchini and squash; stir. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep warm.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together flour, Cajun seasoning and thyme.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- While oil is heating, dredge pork chops in flour mixture. Fry pork chops in hot vegetable oil for 3 minutes per side, or until done.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >