Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
An easy to make seafood dish that tastes great.
|1 lb tilapia fillets|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1/4 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon pepper|
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped|
|2 tablespoons lime juice|
|2 cups mixed greens|
|4 soft flour tortillas, or corn tortillas|
- In a skillet set at medium-high heat, add olive oil, cumin, cinnamon, salt, pepper, garlic and cilantro. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the tilapia and cover and cook for approximately 3 minutes or until fish is fully cooked. Then add in lime juice and let cook for 1 additional minute.
- Warm up the tortillas in the microwave. Place one-quarter of both the field greens and fish on the center of each tortilla. Fold the tortillas over to form tacos and serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >