Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cranberry Crowned Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
The perfect meal for cool Autumn nights.
|1/2 cup water|
|4 boneless pork chops|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1 cup cranberries, fresh or dried|
|1/4 cup flour|
|1/2 cup apple juice|
|1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt|
|1 tablespoon cooking oil|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
- Mix together water, cranberries and apple juice in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Pour pepper, flour and salt into a one-gallon zip-top bag. Place pork chops in bag one at a time and evenly coat.
- Pour oil into a skillet. Heat to medium-high. Once oil is hot, place pork chops in skillet and cook for 5 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Pour cranberry mix and mustard into the skillet. Reduce heat to low. Add pork chops. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Place pork chops on serving plates and top with cranberry sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >