Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cranberry Crowned Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
The perfect meal for cool Autumn nights.
|1/2 cup water|
|4 boneless pork chops|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1 cup cranberries, fresh or dried|
|1/4 cup flour|
|1/2 cup apple juice|
|1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt|
|1 tablespoon cooking oil|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
- Mix together water, cranberries and apple juice in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Pour pepper, flour and salt into a one-gallon zip-top bag. Place pork chops in bag one at a time and evenly coat.
- Pour oil into a skillet. Heat to medium-high. Once oil is hot, place pork chops in skillet and cook for 5 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Pour cranberry mix and mustard into the skillet. Reduce heat to low. Add pork chops. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Place pork chops on serving plates and top with cranberry sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >