Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Salmon Citrus Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Salmon rubbed with select spices and grilled to perfection.
|Olive oil cooking spray|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|2 teaspoons sesame seeds|
|16 bamboo skewers, (soaked in water for 1 hour)|
|1 1/2 lb skinless wild salmon fillets, (cut into cubes)|
|2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano|
|1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes|
|2 lemons, (sliced very thin)|
|1 teaspoon ground cumin|
- Heat grill to medium and spray grates with olive oil spray.
- Combine sesame seeds, oregano, red pepper flakes and cumin in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Thread and alternate salmon and folded lemon slices on bamboo skewers.
- Lightly coat kabobs with olive oil spray. Season with kosher salt and spice mix.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >