Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Hawaiian Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 sandwiches |
A flavorful upgrade to the traditional toasty sandwich.
|4 pineapple rings|
|4 slices Canadian bacon, (cooked)|
|2 slices cheddar cheese|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|4 slices smoked ham, (cooked)|
|4 slices bread|
|2 slices pepperjack cheese|
- Bring a small pan to medium-low heat.
- Evenly spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 1 slice of cheddar on unbuttered side of bread. Lay 2 slices Canadian bacon and 2 slices of smoked ham on top of cheddar. Top meat with 2 pineapple rings, then place 1 slice of pepperjack cheese on top of pineapple. Place second slice of bread on top., buttered side up (Repeat process for second sandwich)
- Place sandwich in pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown. Flip and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes. (Repeat with second sandwich)
|Course:||Dinner, lunch, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >