Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Orange Glazed Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
|4 pork chops|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
|1/2 cup orange juice|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons orange marmalade|
|1 tablespoon vinegar|
- Pour olive oil into a large skillet. Bring skillet to medium heat. Once hot, brown pork chops on both sides. Drain off excess fat.
- Season both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper in skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice, brown sugar, orange preserves and vinegar. Mix together very well. Pour glaze over the pork chops.
- Cover skillet, reduce heat and simmer pork chops for 35 to 45 minutes. Transfer pork chops to a warm platter.
- Spoon liquids from skillet over pork chops and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >