Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Orange Glazed Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
|4 pork chops|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
|1/2 cup orange juice|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons orange marmalade|
|1 tablespoon vinegar|
- Pour olive oil into a large skillet. Bring skillet to medium heat. Once hot, brown pork chops on both sides. Drain off excess fat.
- Season both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper in skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice, brown sugar, orange preserves and vinegar. Mix together very well. Pour glaze over the pork chops.
- Cover skillet, reduce heat and simmer pork chops for 35 to 45 minutes. Transfer pork chops to a warm platter.
- Spoon liquids from skillet over pork chops and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >