Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Orange Glazed Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
|4 pork chops|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
|1/2 cup orange juice|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons orange marmalade|
|1 tablespoon vinegar|
- Pour olive oil into a large skillet. Bring skillet to medium heat. Once hot, brown pork chops on both sides. Drain off excess fat.
- Season both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper in skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice, brown sugar, orange preserves and vinegar. Mix together very well. Pour glaze over the pork chops.
- Cover skillet, reduce heat and simmer pork chops for 35 to 45 minutes. Transfer pork chops to a warm platter.
- Spoon liquids from skillet over pork chops and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >