Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Dijon Chicken Breasts with Grapes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A creamy and absolutely delicious dinner entrée.
|3/4 cup halved seedless green grapes|
|2 tablespoons Dijon mustard|
|4 chicken breast halves|
|3/4 cup halved seedless red grapes|
|1/2 cup nondairy creamer|
|1 teaspoon olive oil|
- Coat a large skillet with olive oil. Bring to medium heat. Once hot, add chicken. Cook for 5 minutes per side. Remove from skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add nondairy creamer and Dijon mustard. Whisk together until well blended. Add grapes to skillet and cook for 3 minutes, stir frequently.
- Place chicken on serving plates and pour Dijon sauce over top.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >