Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Dijon Chicken Breasts with Grapes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A creamy and absolutely delicious dinner entrée.
|3/4 cup halved seedless green grapes|
|2 tablespoons Dijon mustard|
|4 chicken breast halves|
|3/4 cup halved seedless red grapes|
|1/2 cup nondairy creamer|
|1 teaspoon olive oil|
- Coat a large skillet with olive oil. Bring to medium heat. Once hot, add chicken. Cook for 5 minutes per side. Remove from skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add nondairy creamer and Dijon mustard. Whisk together until well blended. Add grapes to skillet and cook for 3 minutes, stir frequently.
- Place chicken on serving plates and pour Dijon sauce over top.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >