Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Garlic and Herb Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Not your average mashed potatoes.
|1/2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 cup milk, (more if needed)|
|1 tablespoon chopped chives|
|8 small potatoes|
|1/2 cup Cheddar cheese|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning|
|1/3 cup butter|
- Peel and rinse potatoes. Transfer to stock pot and cover with water. Bring pot to a boil, cook potatoes until tender. Drain water.
- Transfer potatoes to a mixing bowl. Add kosher salt, chives, Cheddar cheese, pepper, garlic and herb seasoning and butter. Gently toss to incorporate.
- Mash potatoes with a masher and stir. Add small amount of milk while mashing. Continue to mash and add milk until potatoes reach desired texture.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >