Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mac and Cheese Pizza
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Why not combine two of the best foods into one?
|1 pizza crust|
|1 box macaroni and cheese, (plus listed ingredients)|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|3 slices American cheese|
|1/2 cup shredded cheese, (your preference)|
|1/4 cup milk|
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Follow directions on making macaroni and cheese.
- Add milk and American cheese to macaroni. Heat on low and stir until fully incorporated.
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil, spoon macaroni and cheese onto crust. Spread out evenly. Top with shredded cheese and bake for 7-10 minutes.
|Cooking Method:||Boil, Bake|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >