Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Italian-Style Ground Beef Meatloaf
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
This delicious meatloaf offers up the flavors of Italy.
|1 1/2 lb. ground beef, 92% lean|
|1/2 cup onion, (finely chopped)|
|1/2 teaspoon basil, (dried)|
|1/2 teaspoon oregano, (dried)|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, (shredded)|
|1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley, (chopped)|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|2 egg whites|
|1 cup tomato-basil pasta sauce|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, combine beef through 1/2 cup pasta sauce; gently mix ingredients together.
- Place beef mixture on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; shape into an 8 x 4-inch loaf.
- Brush the top of the meatloaf with remaining 1/2 cup of pasta sauce. Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and allow meatloaf to rest for 10 minutes. Cut into 12 slices then serve.
|Main Ingredient:||Ground Beef, Beef|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >